Key Policy Updates
Terms of Service
- We added an easy-to-understand overview, section summaries, and practical tips.
- We updated aspects of how and where you can bring a claim against us, including important information about informal dispute resolution, mandatory arbitration, and a class action waiver.
- We added details about how we collect information about you.
- We let you know how we use information about you to operate our service, and for other uses, including advertising.
- We explained how we share information about you with our service providers.
- We provided more information about your choices related to how we communicate with you and how we use information about you.
- We elaborated on how you may be able to control or opt out of some of these technologies.
- If you created an account on or after March 28, 2017, these updated terms and policies already apply to you.
If you want to provide feedback on our updated terms or policies, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for being a part of the Meetup community.